11th May 2011, 04:00 PM
sindhuestibeiro

Will the certificate of KSOU show that I have finished my MA in distance education?

Hi ,

Will the Certificate of KSOU show that i have finished my MA in distance education or the Certificate is same as the regual university student

3rd October 2011, 09:34 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Will the certificate of KSOU show that I have finished my MA in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindhuestibeiro View Post
Hi ,

Will the Certificate of KSOU show that i have finished my MA in distance education or the Certificate is same as the regual university student
Dear friend yes this is the same certificate that's why you don't take any tension and because there same value of this certificate...........

That's why there is no any problem in this certificate...........

you can apply for any type of jobs and give any exam in which you are eligible.............

that's why there is no any problem you gave the exam from distance education ...........

but you knowledge about that subject from which you have done course.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?