21st October 2011, 07:12 PM
pranit singh

Will Computer Science help me in campus placements instead of Hindi?

i had optted computer sceience instead of hindi as a subject in my 12th cbse board and got 88 in cs. I am currently studing in gov.enggering college rewa,madhyapradesh,branch EE. will it help in my campus placement that i opt cs.

16th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Computer Science help me in campus placements instead of Hindi?

Yes,No doubt the computer science subject will definitely help you for the campus placements as this is an age of computer era & all the companies demanded the computer students. But if you opted Hindi then the recruiters may do put your application form at the last in their series.

So as you have taken the right decision at that time then you may definitely get a fruitful result for it.But the need is that whatever subject you have studied in your class 12th that must be revised by you time to time so that you will be updated for your recruiters at the time of your interview session.
17th June 2012, 12:09 PM
chinmayXdas

Default Re: Will Computer Science help me in campus placements instead of Hindi?

Definitely, Computer science is one of the most prospering fields throughout the globe, it is actually one of the largest employing sector, so you should not worry about placements once you've entered this field.
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?