31st December 2011, 07:57 AM
shilpa rajashekar

Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?

sir/madam,

as i am studying in 3rd year be computer science i am worried about my job since there is no campus selection in our college ,can i get a job in isro.if can ,can u send me the details of it

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  2. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  3. i want to join isro -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  5. Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  6. List of Companies in India that offer Jobs to IT Engineers?
  7. Qualifications needed to work in ISRO as a Engineer pursuing my 3rd year of BE Computer Science?
  8. How can I join ISRO being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  13. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  14. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  17. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
31st December 2011, 04:36 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?

dear friend,
My friend you can apply for ISRO exam after completion of B.tech course or when you will be in final year of B.tech course.

ISRO conducts a written test to recruit technical students..
To get into ISRO you have to qualify in that exam , after that they will call you for the technical interview..

Eligibility for ISRO exam:-
1.candidate must have complete the graduation in BE/B.tech field with specializations like-Electronics/electrical/mechanical/computer science..

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate throughout the career..

3.Age should not be more than 35 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you are in 3rd year now then you can apply for this exam next year when you will be in final year of B.tech course.
So, go for the exam..

All the best.
31st December 2011, 10:17 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?

Friend,

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.ISRO recruits for Scientist and project member.

Eligibility for ISRO

Educational Qualification

1.>You should complete Your B.Tech/B.E From a recognized University.

2.>You should maintain 65% marks in your whole career.

Age Factor:-

Minimum age eligibility is 22 years to appear in ISRO.

Visit The Official Site:-www.isro.org/

Basically the examination consist of the bellow

(1) Computer H/W Digital Logic

(2) Computer Organization

(3) SOFTWARE SYSTEMS Data structures

(4) Programming Methodology

(5) Algorithms for problem solving

(6) Compiler Design

(7) Operating Systems

(8) Databases

(9) Computer Networks

so friend to crack this examination study hard and follow the books in the attachment.
26th November 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My daughter is interested in space related research and related job in ISRO. This march-2014 she is completing her 10th standard.I am trying to help her in her goal. The courses available in the college is PCMB,PCMC,and PCME where she is going to join.To continue her education with engineering and to join ISRO which will be the ideal course to take in her 1st PUC and please suggest me ,while joining engineering which is the ideal course she should join related to her interest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?