27th January 2017, 05:01 PM
ekat jain

Will it be a good career choice to start preparing for Government jobs after completing B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc course and after completing it I want to work in the Government sector so I want to know will it be a good career choice to start preparing for Government jobs after completing B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the better course to take for PG after completion of B.Sc graduation course?
  2. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  3. List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  5. Which other courses can be done other than engineering and medical after passing 12th?
  6. What is the scope in mechanical engineering?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Agriculture Engineering after completing B.Tech from Madhya Pradesh Government College? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for JEST after BSc? How should I start preparing for it?
  9. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  10. Which one is better between B.Com and B.A graduation course?
  11. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice?
  12. MBA or M.Tech, which is better to study for B.Tech student?
  13. Which courses are available for pursuing after completing B.Sc? Is M.Sc Microbiology a good career choice?
  14. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  15. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  16. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  17. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
29th January 2017, 03:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a good career choice to start preparing for Government jobs after completing B.Sc?

I think you should start the preparation for examination along with degree so that you will be eligible to get the recruitment in jobs just after completion of your degree.

You do not need to give major attention to it but you must need to study for 1-2 hours daily for the examination preparation. If you will do that much with a proper strategy and plan you will eligible to qualify in examination and eligible for recruitment in government jobs.

Yes, you can go with other option if you think that it will be tough for you to manage the degree studies as well as preparation for examination simultaneously, then you can prepare for examination after degree.
29th January 2017, 05:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a good career choice to start preparing for Government jobs after completing B.Sc?

It will be a good choice to start preparing for government jobs after Bachelor of science course. Government job after bachelor's degree is a good career option. B.Sc graduates are eligible for many government job entrance exams.

You can start your preparation for any of given below entrance exams after bachelor's degree:

1. IBPS Common Written exam for banking posts like Clerk or Probationary officer.

2. UPSC entrance exams like CDS, Civil Services exam, CAPF exam.

3. SSC Combined Graduate Level exam.

4. Railway entrance exams.

5. State Government competitive exams of your state.

6. Air Force Common Admission test etc.

Select any exam and prepare with hard work and determination to crack it in first attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?