1st November 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing SAP-CRM will help me to work in Canada or UK being a Ph.D in Marketing Management candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Pursuing Ph.D. in Marketing Management. Now i want clarification about SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Is this right choice. How is helpful to my future. I like work in Canada or UK with SAP.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  3. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing?
  4. SAP courses and SAP Institutes after BE in Industrial Engineering and Management
  5. What is the fee structure for FI module?
  6. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  7. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  8. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  9. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  10. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  11. What is the syllabus of customer relations exam? What is the syllabus for it?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  14. Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  15. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  16. University of Mumbai Science - Information Technology TYBSc 6th Sem Customer Relationship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PGDM with biotechnology can do PhD? How to proceed further?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?