20th September 2011, 05:08 PM
tharadil

Will I be able to do CA inter with engineering course?

i want to do engineering as bachelor degree instead of B.com. at the same time i want to pass cpt and ca IPCC level 1 and 2 along with my enginnering and do my articleship and final after my engineering . is it possible for me to balance for the course. please suggest. i dont want to give up both.

4th December 2011, 03:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do CA inter with engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharadil View Post
i want to do engineering as bachelor degree instead of B.com. at the same time i want to pass cpt and ca IPCC level 1 and 2 along with my enginnering and do my articleship and final after my engineering . is it possible for me to balance for the course. please suggest. i dont want to give up both.
Hello friend,
I guess it's a wrong combination to pursue engineering along with chartered accountancy course. These courses do not complement each other and won;t be a good move to do so. Engineering has nothing to do with CA. The CA course is all about accounting and its related field whereas, engineering is a different world.
However, as far as managing both the courses are concerned, it depends upon your ability to do so. In both the courses you will be dealing with two different fields and preparation of one is nor going to help for the other in any way.
But, since you want to do it, it is possible provided you are ready to face multiple challenges.
8th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to do CA inter with engineering course?

Is it necessary to do article ship for ca inter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?