22nd December 2015, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

What should i do for a better career after failing in Inter?

Sir/madam,

I have failed in inter and got 6.5 percentage in my inter exams. I want to know what should i do for mkaing a career with this scorecard?

22nd December 2015, 09:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do for a better career after failing in Inter?

You should re-appear for your intermediate examination and try to score well and after that you should go for higher studies. You just cannot make a good career with a failed score card, therefore pay attention towards your studies and try to score as well as possible and I am sure you will become successful in your life someday.
22nd December 2015, 10:38 AM
rituja mukherjee

It is not possible to go for a good career option which such score card. The basic criteria for applying into any further course is that the candidate must have qualified successfully his/her inter/higher secondary. Unfortunately since you could not qualify it, your target should be to qualify for it successfully the next year. And then only you can move forward for choosing a career of your choice.
22nd December 2015, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

For a better career, you must have to pursue your higher studies by clearing your Intermediate examinations. You can clear or qualify your Intermediate examinations by appearing in Supplementary examinations. After qualifying the examinations, you can opt for any stream in which you are interested in Bachelor's degree courses. After completion of your Graduation course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?