22nd December 2011, 11:48 AM
lacifer

Will I be able to get admission in different universities of the world with GRE score?

for what GRE score will we get different universities in the world?

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  4. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  5. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  6. Will I be able to get admission in different universities of the world with GRE score?
  7. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  9. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  10. What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US? -- [New]
  11. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  12. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  13. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  14. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  15. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  16. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  17. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  18. Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?
26th August 2012, 03:31 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Will I be able to get admission in different universities of the world with GRE score?

GRE scores are a test of your graduate studies.

High scores in the Verbal (700) and Subject tests (650) are positive additions to the application but are by no means the most important aspect of one’s candidacy. (The Quantitative and Analytical scores carry less weight than the Verbal and Subject scores.) Applicants should make timely plans to take these examinations in order to ensure that the scores arrive by the January application deadline. Scores received after mid-January may be too late to be considered.

Different courses have different requirements in different universities.

You should visit the sites of the institutions where you wish to apply.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?