14th January 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US?

What should be last rank to get top universities in US for mechanical engineering and what should be gre score ?and plz name them university and their gre score? Can you please guide me in this? I need to get the most GRE marks and get into to the finest universities in US.

Related Questions:
  1. Is following GRE score sufficient for admission to top ten universities of US for MS in mechanical?
  2. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  3. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  6. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  7. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  9. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  10. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  11. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  12. How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  14. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  15. How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. Criteria of doing MS in abroad? Top 10 universities to do MS? Minimum fees structure of top MS universities?
  18. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
24th January 2016, 01:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US?

There is no definite last rank or score in the entrance exams in order to opt for the top universities of USA which can be stated here. This is because the cutoff changes every year as per the standard of the question paper and the relative performance of the students. In order to opt for the best universities in USA, you need to score :-

- Atleast 320+ in GRE
- Atleast 100+ in TOEFL

You need to keep in mind that the competition will be worldwide. Hence not only the scores in the entrance exams but also your portfolio and resume are also taken into consideration for selection during admission. Apart from these, universities also conduct interviews as the final shortlisting step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?