7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?

Hi,
My 10th score is 68% and 12th is 59% and in B.Tech my CGPA is 7 in Civil Engineering. So, now how much mark is required in GRE and TOEFL to admission in top 100 universities in the world for MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  6. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  7. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  8. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  9. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  10. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  11. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  12. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  14. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  15. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  18. Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?