4th November 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study in Germany?

Hello
I want to know the list of exams
to be written to study in germany
please tell me the exams name
waiting for your reply thank you

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  8. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  9. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  10. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  11. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  12. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  13. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  14. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  15. How to study masters education in germany?
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  18. Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?
8th November 2014, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study in Germany?

To study in Germany or to get admission in German Universties, you need to appear for IELTS and GRE (if required) examination. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your level of English Language Proficiency. Having a good score in IELTS helps you to get admission in top German universities. And even some of the universities in Germany asks GRE score at the time of admission process. So, if you apply for Universities which asks GRE score to give admissions, then, you need to appear for GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?