plese tell me that i will be able to join navy after getting 52%in 10 class

21st May 2014, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to join navy after getting 52% in 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plese tell me that i will be able to join navy after getting 52%in 10 class
You have complemented 10th standard in that time so you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam . But you can easily apply in GD post of CISF , CRPF ,BSF ,RRB etc . One more thing is that your minimum age should be 18 years old .Also you can try for state police exam .

But if ones you have completed 12th standard with PCM then you are eligible for NDA exam (Indian Navy).

NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination .

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard .If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for all above wings.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.
21st May 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 75% in 10th.and mai samajh nahi pa rha hu ki mai 11 me kya lö.so give me any sugation
21st May 2014, 12:38 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Irrespective of your percentage of marks in 10th class, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy as the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join Indian Navy is by completion of 12th class.

The complete selection procedure would involve
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA Exam is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various defence services like
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

The eligibility criteria will be as follows

Academic Qualification :
-To apply for Army wing, one should have completed 12th class.
-To apply for Navy and Air Force wings, one should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics subjects.

Age criteria :
-The candidate should possess an age between 16.5 years to 19 years to apply for this Exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this Exam.

I suggest you to opt for 10+2 with the stream that consists of Mathematics and Physics and complete it successfully.

Start preparation for NDA Exam from the very beginning of your 10+2 and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
21st May 2014, 02:15 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

After completing 10th exam you are ineligible to apply for Indian Navy Examination. To apply for Indian Navy you have to completed your intermediate qualification with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar required to apply. While studying in the final year of 12th exam or appeared examination may also eligible to apply for NDA Examination. NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year as namely called as NDA I and NDA II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?