17th September 2011, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Will I choose CCNA being a candidate of doing MBA in Systems Administration?

I am doing MBA (System Admin) will i choose CCNA?
reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  2. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  3. Can a CCNA personal be eligible for administration of network?
  4. Which computer courses are suitable for a 12th passed out?
  5. Importance of CCNA for MBA finance students?
  6. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  7. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA? -- [New]
  8. Can I do MBA in IT or Systems after passing B.Com?
  9. Detailed information about private sector jobs other than Software Developer for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Will this be benefit for me of doing CCNA & CNPA courses being a candidate having completed B-Pharmacy and not interested in Pharma career?
  11. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  12. List of courses can be done after completing M.Sc(Physics)?
  13. Which is better between MBA and MCA? I have done BCA+CCNA program
  14. What to do after BCA except for MCA? Other good course to do after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best course after completing BSc? I have scored 72% in maths
  16. M.Sc in computer science after BCA?
  17. Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?
  18. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
17th September 2011, 01:15 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I choose CCNA being a candidate of doing MBA in Systems Administration?

CCNA is Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training courses. mainly this is the course on computer networking and related to internet networking. generally students from the engineering background go for this training course and after that join in networking organization.

as a MBA candidate you may also go for CCNA course as you are doing MBA in System Administrator. but you should go according your background. if you have done your graduation from engineering and after that you took admission in MBA then it's good to go for CCNA course. as you are doing MBA in system Admin then i think you are from engineering background. so you should go for this. this course will be very much helpful for your career. if you are able to get global certificate then your course will get a new value. go for this course and try to learn very well and try to collect global certificate with your performance.

there are so many organization provide this course. choose the best organization and which will be more easier to avail for you. take admission there and do the course with proper attention.

best wishes.
17th September 2011, 02:27 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Will I choose CCNA being a candidate of doing MBA in Systems Administration?

hi,

Woh, Don't be worry. It is advisable to do CCNA( Cisco Certified Network Associatecourse) from a best organization like IIHT, CDAC etc. Though you r continuing your course pls make a better plan to do that..

Best of Luck
17th September 2011, 02:28 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

hi,

Woh, Don't be worry. It is advisable to do CCNA( Cisco Certified Network Associatecourse) from a best organization like IIHT, CDAC etc. Though you r continuing your course pls make a better plan to do that..

Best of Luck
15th September 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i m doing mba in finance...but with that i took admission in ccna is good for me or not???kindly answer it as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?