2nd June 2012, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in engineering course after passing out supplementary exam of 12th?

a student can take admission in engineering course who passedout by +2supplymentry exam????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?
  3. Will I get admission to do BCA in Bangalore after passing supplementary exam?
  4. Can I take admission after passing supplementary exam? I belong to SC caste
  5. BE admission for supplementary students? Chance of getting admission through CET?
  6. How can I get into PET counseling if my 12th supplementary result is not yet out?
  7. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any college while waiting for the B.Tech supplementary exam results?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Tech after clearing intermediate supplementary papers? -- [New]
  9. Admission in engineering after passing 12th with 76% and 35% in MHT CET?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  11. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  12. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  13. What is the last date to submit the admission form for supplementary admission in B.Com?
  14. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  16. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  17. What should I do further if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
2nd June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in engineering course after passing out supplementary exam of 12th?

What type of preparation i need to do for ISEET 2013.
12th July 2012, 11:27 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in engineering course after passing out supplementary exam of 12th?

Hi..
You can surely get admission in Engineering only if you have passed in that subject of yours in which you have failed in the same year. But if you have not passed that subject then you would be allowed to take part in the engineering section.

All the best for your result
Thank you.
8th August 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Can i get cet ranking after passing supplementary exam
8th August 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in diploma because I am fail in supplementary exam given in july 2012.
1st December 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

do students passed 12th sci with biology(instand of maths) can get admission in architecture in gujarat ??
9th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get cet ranking after passing supplementary exam??????
14th February 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

will I get admission in engineering courses after passing out supplementary even though I've wasted one yr
15th October 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in b.sc 1st year if i passed sr.sec. Exam by suplementary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?