27th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in BBA?

i failed in economics but passed in class 12 with 54% due to five other subject.i have 2 languages english & urdu apart from it i have history,geography and painting

Related Questions:
17th March 2015, 01:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i failed in economics but passed in class 12 with 54% due to five other subject.i have 2 languages english & urdu apart from it i have history,geography and painting
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is 3 year graduate course. Any candidate pass in std. 12th are eligible for this course. Actually BBA is for those aspirants who actually wants to make his career bright in Accounts/Finance field, HR Field, Marketing field, CRM field etc. BBA is just a basic course to prepared yourself for these above mentioned fields.

Admission in BBA is just easy, if you have scored good marks in your intermediate examination then you can easily get admission in this course in any good colleges.

But to get admission in top colleges, you need to scored more than 80% as well as cracked the objective examination conducted by universities.

Now come to your question :

If you have clearly passed your Intermediate examination and you already get your mark-sheet / certificate conducted by your board, then yes you are eligible to get admission in BBA.

Many colleges gives you admission in this course without any entrance test.

But if you want admission in highly reputed colleges then you need to prepare and cracked entrance examination of All Indian Level / State level.

Simply Intermediate passed aspirants are eligible for BBA Course.

I suggest you if you want to make your career bright in Management field then go for BBA and simultaneously prepared for CAT Entrance examination.

CAT stands for Common Admission test which is common all india examination to get admission in MBA/ PGDM course conducted by Top colleges like IIMs.

After completing post graduate degree course form IIMs, you will placed in top most reputed companies in india as well as abroad. The choice is yours.
17th March 2015, 07:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

BBA Stands for Bachelor's of Business Administrative and this course is divided into Six semester and duration of course is 3 years.

Eligibility criteria :-

You should Complete 12th board Examination or equivalent Examination in any stream from recognized university.

You should score Minimum 60% marks in 12th board Examination.

There is No Entrance Examination for this BBA Course . The Applicant directly get admission for BBA Course after Completing 12th board Examination .

First preference will given to the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination. So, If you score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination than you may get admission for BBA Course.
18th March 2015, 04:04 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BBA stands for the Bachelor of Business Administration. Candidates who want to build their future in a Finance or Account or Management or Human Resource field then BBA is the best choice for them.

The course duration of BBA is generally of 3 years. Candidates who have completed at least their intermediate i.e., 10+2 can apply for it. There is no any percentages requirement. However, some reputed colleges are conducting their own entrance examination for getting admission in the BBA course.

So, if you want to get admission in those college then you should have to score at least 60% in your 10+2.

So, if you have clearly passed out your 12th then you can surely apply for the admission. But, if you have not clear any subjects till now then, you have to clear it first.

Just don't worry first of all passed out your intermediate then apply for it. There are many colleges which are offering admission in the BBA without taking and entrance test or percentages limitation.
18th March 2015, 04:44 PM
rritu sharma

hello friend
there is no need to worry as you are eligible for BBA .The only requirement for admission in BBA is completion of 12th .You have got quite good marks in 12th so you can go for BBA in any college.
18th March 2015, 06:55 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

For apply BBA the minimum Education qualification is 10+2 pass from a recognized board.

For apply BBA you should score Minimum 50% marks in 12th board Examination.

BBA Stands for Bachelor's of Business Administrative.

BBA is a Bachelor's degree programmes in business administration.

The BBA (Bachelor's of Business Administrative) course duration is 3 years.

If you have passed your 10+2 then you can apply for the admission.
18th March 2015, 08:26 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

BBA is the abbreviation of Bachelor of Business Administration.

Required educational qualification eligibility for admission in BBA is passed in 10+2 in any stream.

Most of institutes offers admission in BBA on the basis of getting passed in 10+2 in any stream. But reputed institutes conducted the entrance examination for admission process.

If the board/examination conducting board of 10+2 under which you have appeared, issued you the marksheet/diploma of 10+2, then you are fully eligible for pursuing the BBA course.
18th March 2015, 10:27 PM
sairam0123

hello sir

BBA stands for -Bachelor in business administration.
for that you should have passed 12 from recognized board.
and also that you should have 60%marks in 12th as well also.
The time duration of BBA is of 3 years.
there are many colleges which takes entrance exam for BBA and some colleges takes admission on the marks scored in class 12th.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?