1st May 2011, 07:46 PM
k.praveen8589

Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?

Sir,

I'd completed my 10th in 2004. then i joined ITI(A/c Mechanic) 2 year course....now i'm working....this year i'm going to apply degree in open university...it'll take three year to complete my degree..at prsent my age is 21completed and 22 is running............

My question is

1. Without doing 12th i'm applying degree...Once i've completed my degree...Is it eligible to write Tamil nadu Sub-Inspector exam.....

2. I'm a SC community....what is the age criteria....

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Sub-Inspector post in Tamil Nadu police?
  2. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police? -- [New]
  3. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  4. Age limit to apply in Tamil Nadu Health Inspector recruitment?
  5. Maximum age limit of regular school students for appearing in 10th standard of Tamil Nadu board of examination?
  6. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  7. What is the eligibility for AE in Tamilnadu
  8. Last 5 years papers of TNPSC General English?
  9. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  10. Can I apply for the post of DI?
  11. Required Age limit for OC candidates to become SI in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Age-limit for SLET exam in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  14. What is the eligibility age for Women for MBC category in Tamilnadu
  15. What is the age limit for getting government job in Tamil Nadu MTC?
  16. Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?
  17. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  18. How to prepare for Drug Inspector and Assistant Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and old question papers?
1st April 2012, 03:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.praveen8589 View Post
Sir,

I'd completed my 10th in 2004. then i joined ITI(A/c Mechanic) 2 year course....now i'm working....this year i'm going to apply degree in open university...it'll take three year to complete my degree..at prsent my age is 21completed and 22 is running............

My question is

1. Without doing 12th i'm applying degree...Once i've completed my degree...Is it eligible to write Tamil nadu Sub-Inspector exam.....

2. I'm a SC community....what is the age criteria....
As per the guidelines of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board, to be considered eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police Department, candidate must have qualified bachelors degree examination from a recognized university.

Now, if a candidate has not qualified +2 level of examination, he/she must have qualified any other equivalent examination conducted by a recognized board followed by a bachelors degree program.

The age limit to apply for the post is between 20-28 years.
For candidates belonging to SC category, the minimum required height is167 cms.

For further information, refer to the official website of Tamil Nadu Police.
15th March 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?

i'd completed 10th 2003, and got open BA(dr brou) and one sitting intermediate at a same acadamec year of 2013. can eligible for S.I job.
26th December 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i had completed B.Sc.,Biotechnology in 2016, Am i elgible for health inspector? Or i need do an Diploma in sanitary inspector?
27th December 2017, 11:20 AM
nishanth60

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Tamil nadu police Sub Inspector exam after the completion of your degree.
# Eligibility for TN SUB INSPECTOR POST :
-> Age limit to apply for this post is 18-25 years and the age relaxations are :
* 3 years for OBC candidates
* 5 years for SC and ST category I.e., 18-30 years for SC and ST candidates.
-> The educational qualification required to apply for this exam is Graduation or any other equivalent examination pass from UGC recognised college or institution.
-> And physical standards required to apply for this exam are :
* Height should be 165 cm for men and 150 cm height for women candidates and 5 cm height relaxation for reserved category candidates.
-> Chest should be 79 cm without expansion and 84 cm with expansion for male candidates.
-> Eye sight should be 6/6 in one eye, 6/9 in other eye for distant vision & 0.5 in one eye, 0.8 in other eye for near vision with or without wearing glasses.
# And selection procedure of this exam is written test, physical efficiency test and medical fitness test.
24th January 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed food service management and dietetics course.can i apply for tamilnadu health inspecter exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?