27th November 2011, 03:28 PM
bhavithra murali

Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?

hi sri/madam i am bhavithra living in tamil nadu .i am in 12th ISC will i be eligible to write CET 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  2. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  5. Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for EAMCET after passing schooling from UP in CBSE board?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Am i eligible to write AIPMT after scoring 66% in 12th
  9. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  11. Age to write the SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu for 2015 batch?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu?
  13. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  14. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  15. Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu
  16. Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured 45% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  18. Whether Diploma holder are eligible for BL in Tamil Nadu or not? -- [New]
21st January 2012, 01:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?

If you are talking about the TANCET entrance exam then its not possible for you to appear as TANCET is conducted for the masters programme like MBA, MCA, M.E., M.Tech., M.Arch. and M.Plan so the minimum eligibility for the TANCET is a bachelors degree or equivalent.
2nd February 2012, 12:33 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?

The TANCET Exam is for Post Graduate courses like MBA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Arch., etc. So, you cannot think of appearing for TANCET. However, you may think of appearing for exams like TNPCEE or IIT JEE.
23rd December 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

M.com degree holders are eligible or not for TET exam in tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?