17th December 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in MCA in any good college in regular mode after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University? Which are the colleges?

sir, i had done my inter with bio and at present i am doing bca from sikkim manipal university will i get admission in mca in any good colleges in regular mode. please mention the colleges name.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  2. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ?
  3. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  4. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  5. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  7. How to do MCA from regular college after pursuing BCA from Sikkim Manipal distance learning programme?
  8. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  9. Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  10. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  12. Admission in MCA in regular mode after BCA without Maths in 12th?
  13. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  14. Eligibility to study regular PhD(Commerce) for M.Com student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Will I get admission in MCA in reputed universities besides Sikkim Manipal University after completing BCA
  16. is sikkim manipal university is good for bca? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i get admission in good university for mca?
  18. How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?
25th December 2011, 02:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in MCA in any good college in regular mode after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University? Which are the colleges?

Yes, you can seek admission to MCA course after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University. There exist various colleges that offer admission to MCA course. You must pass national level entrance test or entrance test carried out by the institute to get admission. University of Delhi, Banaras Hindu University, Cochin University of Science and Technology, etc is some of the best institutions that offer admission. You can also seek admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, and Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee. The candidate should visit the official website of the college to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?