24th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 94.5% in ISC

I got 94.5% in isc in best of four and 99% in maths. Will i get admission in st. xavier's kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  2. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  3. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  4. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  5. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which engineering in Kolkata can I get after scoring 76% in ISC
  7. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  8. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  9. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  11. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  12. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  13. Is there any scope to get admission in B.Com in St Xaviers college after scoring 80% in ISC?
  14. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  15. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  16. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  17. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  18. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
24th May 2015, 05:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 94.5% in ISC

yes you can apply for st.xavier's college,kolkata.

st.xavier's college is the autonomous college which had formulated its own rules and regulation.

St. Xavier’s College, offers the three year B.Com. with Honors,
with specialization in one of the following groups :

1) Accounting and finance,

2)Marketing Management,

3) E-Commerce

there will be two session conduct in the whole daye i.e

1)morning session

2)evening session

**candidate who wishes to attend both the session then they need to fill the form separately.

**candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate with 45% marks in each subject appeared at the previous qualifying examination.

**Selection would be done on the basis of marks scored in 12th board examination followed by an interview.
2nd December 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 94.5% in ISC

What will be the criteria for getting admitted to vms school joka after the icse exam 2020 and what are the minimum marks requirements in vms in class xi admission??
1st September 2021, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted my documents and admission fees.How will I come to know that my addmission is confirm ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?