5th May 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria, cutoff for admission in BSc for Maths stream?

What is the criteria, cutoff and other details for addmission in BSc. for Maths stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the engineering courses after BSc Maths
  3. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  4. How can I do BSc or after passing 12th with commerce stream without Maths
  5. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  6. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  7. Information about the course of MCA in JMI? I am student of BSc final year in Maths stream
  8. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  9. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  10. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  11. Which exam can be given after completing I.S.C?
  12. What career would be best for me between BSc and B.Tech?
  13. Colleges for doing BSc in Maths near Surat? Cutoff marks for the admission?
  14. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  15. How to do BSc Maths Hons from DU after passing 12th with 84% marks from non medical stream?
  16. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths? -- [New]
  17. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  18. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
30th August 2015, 11:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria, cutoff for admission in BSc for Maths stream?

The criteria for the admission in the B.Sc mathematics is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCM. All other eligibility such as the aggregate in the board examination, age etc...

The cut off generally high for the admission in the top university if the admission is on the board aggregate but some of the university conducts the entrance examination for the admission.

So please visit the university for the more information about the examination details.
30th August 2015, 03:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc stands for the Bachelor of Science and it is generally three year course. The admission criteria for the admission in the different stream and colleges vary. So you need to give us the detail information about the colleges you want to pursue.

Since the Mathematics is more in the demand so it has generally higher cut off as compared to the other courses of a particular courses.

The common eligibility to pursue the mathics is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCM as the main subject. For more information visit the official website of the institute.
31st August 2015, 05:17 PM
JSD.

Bachelor in science is a bachelor degree course of the three years duration. The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a successful passed out in + 2 course. Also the appearing aspirant must have Mathematics chemistry and physics as a major subject during their + 1 and + 2.

The admission in the science colleges is based on the entrance exam which is conducted by universities or on the basis of counselling which is directly held by the universities. Each University is having different mode for the admission you can directly visit to the university's official website for it.
31st August 2015, 11:45 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

There is No any fix Percentage criteria for B.Sc admission.You will get admission on the basis of (10+2) score.

Eligibility for B.sc(Maths)
You must have Qualification of (10+2) in science stream from recognized board.

Best B.Sc Colleges In India
- Miranda House College , New Delhi
- Madras Christian College , Chennai
- St.Stephen College , New Delhi
- Ramjas College , New Delhi
- Hansraj College , New Delhi
- Loyala College , Chennai
- Christ University , Bangalore
- St.Xavier College
- Hindu College , New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?