14th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Std XI in science stream after securing 74.55% in 10th board?

I have secured 74.55% marks in 10th Board, will I get admission for Std.XI in science stream?

Related Questions:
17th August 2012, 08:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Std XI in science stream after securing 74.55% in 10th board?

Yes, certainly your aggregate marks in class 10 makes you eligible to get admission in class 11 in science stream in any school (if seats are available). There are many schools who entertains only the candidates who have scored 90% or more in aggregate. Keeping those school in exception you can apply for admission in other schools. But, you will have to sit for a round of written test and personal interview in many reputed and recognized schools, if you apply for admission. The test is basically to test your knowledge and aptitude. The test content would be from class 10 syllabus itself.
22nd August 2012, 05:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Std XI in science stream after securing 74.55% in 10th board?

Admission to higher secondary is on the basis of marks obtained in SSLC. 74% is worth enough to get admission in plus two. But when it comes to streams, the cut off marks will go up. Candidates seeking admission for science streams should have secured high marks. Admission will be based on the number of students applied and number of seats vacant etc. Or else you can join Private schools but the fees will be higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?