31st May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?

Friends,
I have scored 65% in 10th ICSE Board exam.
I want to study Science stream in 11th in ISC Board.
So, can I get admission in 11th Science in ICSE Board?
Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  2. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  4. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  5. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  8. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  9. Practical section of Chemistry is tough in ISC Board?
  10. Career oriented courses for 11th ISC Science student?
  11. ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  13. Should I go into ISC or HSC after studying in ICSE?
  14. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  15. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  16. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  17. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  18. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
31st May 2015, 09:48 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?

It totally depends on school and their terms and condition some of schools provide admission on the basis of merit list and your marks in 10th class are too low so may be they doesn't provide you admission in 11th standard science stream but few of them provide admission on the basis of their own entrance test in that case you must need to clear the test to get admitted in the school

I would like to suggests you choose subjects only according to your interest not as which one school provides you if your current school not gives you admission in science stream, then change the school and firstly contact to the school in which you have personal contact so they can adjust you in their school
31st May 2015, 10:02 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?

Yes , you can get admission in 11th standard in ICSE schools with 65% marks in 10th examination as to get admission in 11th satndard, students need to have above 55% marks in 10th examination.

It may be possible that you will not be able to get admission in the school you desired for as the schools take admission in 11th on the basis of marks obtained in 10th.
If the number of students is more who have secured more than 65% marks in 10th ,have applied for admission in the same school then you will not be able to get a seat in the school.

So, you need to apply for admission in more than one schools so that you can get a seat in any of the schools.
Do not think of about the result in 10th standard and try to labor hard with great determination and dedication to score above 90% in 12th for better future.
31st May 2015, 11:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get 11th standard admission in any ISC affiliated school, if you have 65% of marks in your 10th standard, because most of the schools easily offer 11th standard admission, if the candidate have minimum 50% of marks in his/her 10th standard. So, it is not a big issue to get 11th standard admission in ISC affiliated school.
1st June 2015, 12:46 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get the admission in the ISC after scoring 65% aggregate in the ICSE board.

Generally admission is on the basis of entrance test for most of the schools and colleges. So you have to appear and qualify in the entrance test for the admission in the science stream. But there may be difficulty in getting the admission on the basis of board aggregate directly.

But do not mine if you miss in getting the admission in the bed schools as all the colleges are good and everywhere only students have to work hard to get the good score. As the syllabus for all of them is same.

For more information regarding the information in a particular college/school visit at the official website or its campus to get the information.
1st June 2015, 10:04 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can get admission as you completed your 10th standard. First of all choose a good school which is affiliated to ISC Board. After that visit to school campus and get meeting with school principal. Basically it depends on school that either they will give you admission or not. So, it is very necessary to check either there is any seat available for you or not.

Some schools have different selection procedure. They take a entrance test for selection of their students. So if they offer any entrance test, just ask them about formalities for applying in that exam. Apply for giving that exam. Prepare yourself for examination and crack their selection procedure. After that simply claim your admission.
1st June 2015, 10:52 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible to get admission in the Std 11th in the ISC board. But it is difficult to get the admission in the top schools where the admission is conducted on the basis of board class 10th aggregate.

But there are many schools where admission is through the entrance test conducted by the schools for the admission in any particular stream. So you have to qualify in the test to get the admission.

So as you have interest in the science stream do not try to get confused to get the admission in the best colleges by changing the stream as all the schools of a particular board have same syllabus and same value of the result for each of the schools.
1st June 2015, 12:33 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 11th ISC science after scoring 65% in 10th ICSE Board.

ISC Board allows you to study science in 11th class with 65% score.
But some school don't allow you to study science with low percentage.
If such problem arises then you can visit other school and ask for the admission eligibility.
Some less reputed school will surely give you admission in 11th science.
9th May 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 82% in class 10 ICSE board and 62 marks in science..could I get science in class 11 ??
29th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get comerce sream in class 11 after secured 65% marks in cbse board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?