20th August 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?

is possible to do pg part time through tancet 2014 counselling? actually there is no space to mention part time in conselling application form.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  2. Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?
  3. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  4. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  6. Can I apply for TANCET ME Part Time after last date of TANCET?
  7. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  8. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  9. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  10. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  11. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  12. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  13. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  15. For how many years is the TANCET score valid?
  16. Ways of apply for M.E as part time? Is TANCET score useful for doing M.E?
  17. Is there possibility to do part time M.Tech without writing TANCET?
  18. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?