15th July 2012, 01:35 PM
suganyaengg09

Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?

Sir,
I Didn't wrote Tancet 2012 exam but i Wrote Gate 2012 Marks Obtained is 14.67
& Gate Score is 80 .. Can I get M.E Part Time Admission through counselling or else any private engg colleges offering M.E Part Time

Regards,
Suganya.R
Email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling? -- [New]
  2. In which category to apply for M.E part time? What is the time of counseling?
  3. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  4. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  7. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  8. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  9. What should I do to get admission in B.Tech after passing part time diploma?
  10. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  11. What is the duration of external MBA?
  12. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  13. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  14. How to take admission in M.Ed part time? Where to get admission forms in Saurashtra University
  15. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  17. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  18. Can i get admission in part time B.E in MS engineering college, Vodoara? I am doing my diploma in electrical in DLM mode
31st October 2017, 03:21 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?

Admission in part time Master of Engineering or technology is not done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. You must know that part time M.E course is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

You have not even qualified GATE exam. You should rewrite GATE examination and clear it with good rank so that you can get admission in good engineering colleges. Part time is not approved by AICTE.

GATE qualified candidates can get stipend for pursuing Master of Engineering.
1st November 2017, 08:36 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?

I will suggest you to do M.E in distance (part time) mode from following university
>> Amity University
>> Indira Gandhi open university
>> Karnataka open university
>> Mahatma Gandhi University
>> SSK College , Chennai

** M.E in full time has more preference than part time.
** You can re appear in GATE exam next year by preparing well and can get good college in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?