28th March 2011, 04:33 AM
IIT_ASPIRANT

Will i get an interview call after scoring 225 AIR in GATE in Life Sciences Paper?

hi,

i got AIR 225 in GATE in lifesciences paper . I have applied for MS and PhD in IIT-Madras. Also planning to apply in other IITs. Will i get interview call ? So far no repl from IIT-M. If i do get call, suggest tips for interview and written test preparation in 2 months. (Im not very strong in practical concepts and so couldn't clear IISC interview last year. )

26th May 2011, 10:52 PM
coolnabeel

Default Re: Will i get an interview call after scoring 225 AIR in GATE in Life Sciences Paper?

hii, my friend you will get a call, have patience, you have scored very good marks, you will surely make in IITs, every time there will be cut of percentage , if your rank comes in that you will get, be prepared for interview, many will going abroad to study so you have good chances, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?