6th July 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job for BSc Nursing in USA after getting 1 year experience in India?

will i get job for bsc nursing in usa after getting one year experience in india????????

11th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job for BSc Nursing in USA after getting 1 year experience in India?

after bsc nursing how i should get job in usa
16th April 2014, 06:35 PM
Jemy varghese

Default Re: Will I get a job for BSc Nursing in USA after getting 1 year experience in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after bsc nursing how i should get job in usa
I
I want to know about the best colleges and also about the fees structure during the 2 yrs...
10th August 2020, 11:05 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Nursing has a great scope in foreign countries and you will definitely get job
You will have to pass an exam which the country conducts for international students
Once you pass the exam you will be eligible for the course
1 year work experience is less but ,if you clear the exam than you will get chance to work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?