28th January 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Nursing job in USA on Dependent Visa?

I finished my B Sc nursing from india. now i am in usa in dependent visa. so please guide me what can i do for my job in nursing. please help me

15th August 2016, 12:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Nursing job in USA on Dependent Visa?

No, you cannot opt for nursing job in USA directly based on degree received from India. This is because American Healthcare industry is complex and there will be problem related to the visa and work permit. First you need to get AHM certified. Then you can look for job opportunities or pursue higher studies after which you can receive job opportunity easily. You need to get work permit from your employer and then need to update the same in US Embassy. If you get the work permit in your visa status, then can start working in USA as a nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?