2nd May 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after diploma other than doing B.Tech course?

What should I study after diploma other than doing B.Tech course? Can you please tell me what all other courses which are available to take which can give a better future? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same.

Thanks!

5th May 2016, 08:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study after diploma other than doing B.Tech course?

You are studying in the diploma course and want to know about the course options after completion of diploma other than B.Tech.

>>Since diploma course in not a graduation degree. So, you have to do graduation course such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc. so that you are eligible for various competitive exams in future. Besides this, you can get job on diploma basis too. There are many companies such as DRDO, ISRO, BSNL etc which recruits diploma students.

>>So, if you are interested to do graduation course. Then you have to enroll in any of the graduation course. In my opinion, you have to enroll in the graduation course as well as you have to take the recruitment exams based on diploma basis.
5th May 2016, 10:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After completing Diploma course, you can pursue other degree courses such as B.Sc courses in different streams in which you are interested. Apart from that you can pursue BBA course or BCA course in future after diploma course. You can also pursue B.Com or BA courses also.
6th May 2016, 06:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are some of the courses mentioned below which you can opt for after completion of your Diploma course. Have a look at it;

> B.Sc in Agriculture.

> B.Sc in Agronomy.

> B.Sc in crop Physiology.

> B.Sc in Entomology.

> B.Sc Forensic Sciences.

> Diploma in Forensic Sciences.

> B.Sc in Bio Technology.

> B.Tech(Industrial Bio technology).

> B.Sc in Bio Informatics.

> B.Sc in Geology.

> PG Diploma in Environment Goelogy.

> PG Diploma in Engineering Geology.

> B.Sc in Zoology.

> B.Sc in Aquaculture.

> B.Sc in Advanced zoology and biotechnology.

> B.Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology.

> B.Sc in Food Preserving.

> B.Sc in Food Processing and Technology, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?