25th January 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to appear for every subject paper next year if I failed in one subject of H.Sc?

Respected Sir, I have failed in one subject of H.Sc and now I want to repeat so I want to know will I have to appear for every subject paper next year if I failed in one subject of H.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?
  2. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to apply for SA Army?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  5. Can I give compartment exam of 12th?
  6. How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?
  7. Eligibility to appear in GRE for first year B.Tech(CE) student who has failed in a subject?
  8. Am I eligible to pass higher secondary exam if I have failed in two subjects?
  9. Will I get detained if disqualify in 10th Mathematics of CBSE Board exam?
  10. Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?
  11. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  13. Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?
  14. WBCHSE class XI failed student is considered failed if he fails in the final exam?
  15. Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I apply for degree courses even if I failed to clear computer science subject in PUC examination?
  17. Can I give exam again for the subject, in which I failed? -- [New]
  18. How to know the subject which I failed in 10th Class being a candidate having attained E grade?
27th January 2017, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to appear for every subject paper next year if I failed in one subject of H.Sc?

If you have failed in one subject in your Higher Secondary course then, you can get qualify that subject by appearing in supplementary examination of that particular subject. If you wish to repeat your Higher secondary course then, you need to appear in all the subject examinations. Instead of repeating all the subjects in Higher Secondary course, I suggest you to appear in supplementary examinations and get qualified in that particular subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?