27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exam again for the subject, in which I failed?

Sir, I have given this exam in May 2015, but I’m failed in corporate law subject. Can I give repeated exam only for this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give compartment exam of 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to pass higher secondary exam if I have failed in two subjects?
  3. Am I eligible to give NEET exam if I have failed in Physics subject?
  4. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  5. Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?
  6. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student?
  7. Can I give an improvement exam after failing in 1 subject and then passing competitive exam?
  8. Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?
  9. WBCHSE class XI failed student is considered failed if he fails in the final exam?
  10. Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  11. Will I have to appear for every subject paper next year if I failed in one subject of H.Sc?
  12. Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?
  14. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  15. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  16. Can we do BPP course in IGNOU without passing 10th?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  18. Can I apply for degree courses even if I failed to clear computer science subject in PUC examination?
27th March 2017, 11:16 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I give exam again for the subject, in which I failed?

Yes, you can very much opt for the examination in the concluding year, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for the examination in the concluding year as a private candidate and not a regular mode of candidate. You should therefore prepare well for your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?