25th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?

Hi I'm failed in plus two science in Kerala state syllabus for only one subject. Can I rewrite for one subject in next year 2017 or rewrite all 12 subject in plus one and plus 2?

25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?

No, there is no need to rewrite all your 12th standard examinations if have failed only one subject in your 12th standard. You can reappear in only one subject in which you have failed. You need to appear in supplementary examination of that particular subject to get qualified in your 12th standard. So, I suggest you to prepare well for the examination of that particular subject and get qualified in your 12th standard, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.

25th August 2016, 11:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?

Since, you have mentioned that you have failed in only one science subject, so for that you do not have to rewrite all the 12 subjects in plus two. You can appear for the compartment exam next year.

You have to appear only for the subject in which you have failed. But in the final mark sheet it will be mentioned that you have cleared the particular paper only in the second attempt.

26th August 2016, 12:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, you do not have to appear once again in all the subjects of class 12th if failed in a single subject. In Karnataka State Board, there is a scheme of supplementary examination offered by the respective Board to improve the marks of the subject in which you have failed. So, just apply in the supplementary examination of that particular subject and score well in that paper to improve your marks.

26th August 2016, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm failed in plus two science in Kerala state syllabus for only one subject. Can I rewrite for one subject in next year 2017 or rewrite all 12 subject in plus one and plus 2?
You can write only the subject in which you got failed. No need to write all the subjects again. So, apply for the failed subject only and prepare very well to score good marks. It is not advisable to write all the subjects because, you have already passed the other subjects. If you apply for the failed subject only then it is easy to concentrate on the subject and pass it. You can also get good marks in the subject because you are only studying the failed paper.

27th August 2016, 12:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Compartmental exams are also held in the month of june or july. You can also write it for one subject. You can also reappear in next session for whole subject. According to me this will be better for you to reappear next year. By this you will get time for better preparation.

23rd January 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

If I scored 43% on Life Sciences and I want to improve it and score level 5 and also to increase my points, will my previous points be mentioned?

27th March 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I failed plus two science at Kerala syllabus in 3 subjects, and I have to rewrite the supplementary examinations again failed in 2 subject. So can I rewrite the exam for failed 2 subjects? Or rewrite the all 12 subjects?

29th July 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in one subject in supplementary too, do I need to do fresh admission and write all exams next year? Or can I just write that one subject next year march

13th September 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

In plus two board exam 2011, I had failed in one subject since i could not appear for the exam due to some medical reasons. But after that I joined diploma and now i completed B.Tech too. But I need to pass for plus two since i had good marks in all the other subjects. Is it possible? If so, should I rewrite all the subjects or is there any chance for rewriting the failed subject only? Please, give me an advice

14th September 2017, 08:39 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, there is no need to give all subjects exam.
You have to fill supplementary exam form for that subject in which you are fail.

You have to submit fee for submitting the form.
After clearing supplementary exam you will be consider as pass.

18th September 2017, 06:49 PM
sapphire1

If you have failed in one subject then you have to apply for only one subject. There is no need to apply again for all subjects. You can fill the form of supplementary examination in which you have failed.

Supplementary examination conducts in June or July month you have to apply it after some days when your result come.

So, you have to do hard work to clear the supplementary exam.

10th July 2018, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any option to write 1, 2 if I've passed for all subjects to increase the marks?

10th July 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subjects in plus two after first say exam also, do i need to rewrite all subjects in next year exam?

18th December 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

My sister failed the Plus two board exam in 2004, she can rewrite for failed subject in next year 2019 ? If not possible, how can she do new plus two course ? please help me sir.

6th July 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Should i write all subjects if i fail in plustwo supplimentory exam

21st July 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to write 12th supplementary(1 subject) after 10 years of gap

19th September 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have failed in 2 subject in 10th in 2015can I appear that 2 subjects now and clear my 10th

25th July 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I've passed my plus two class but I want to go back and redo my 10th class for the one failed subject because I need to pass that subject for my purpose of opting better course........so can a student do that?

24th April 2021, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I Am ree exam attending bbm 2 semesters exam in one subject business mathematics but 2 nd tym also faild but am completibg anther 5 semester .

6th May 2021, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

What will do when I fail plus two say exam for one subject in kerala

29th July 2021, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I had failed in my plus two on 2019 in one subject,
Is it possible to rewrite that subject only now.

28th August 2021, 07:09 PM
Singhskomal

No you don't need to give all subjects paper.
You need to give only one subject paper in which you failed.

20th January 2022, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 12 kerala state board in in one paper in the year 2018, can I write that paper in 2022

1st March 2022, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

If iam failed in one subject of plus one should i will fail the entire higher secondary examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?