28th July 2011, 11:46 AM
Anil03

Will I have a change of getting a job in government sector after ECE?

Will we have the chance of getting job in government quota for ece engineers.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  2. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  3. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  4. How can I get job in Government sector being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. What should I do if I am not able to get any job in government sector after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Tech in ECE with 58%?
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?
  9. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  10. What kind of job can I get in government sector after completing B.Tech ECE?
  11. How should I go about searching for a Job in Government Sector after B.Tech ECE(75%)?
  12. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
  13. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  14. Jobs in Communication sector for ECE B.Tech. Students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  17. How to get a job in government sector while pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  18. How may I get a good job in government sector with B.Tech(ECE) degree? I've secured 64% marks
3rd September 2011, 02:36 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I have a change of getting a job in government sector after ECE?

Plenty of chances if you have an aggregate of minimum 65%
you can go for BHEL,ISRO,CSIR,NASA,DRDO,DRDL.
4th September 2011, 02:08 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Will I have a change of getting a job in government sector after ECE?

yes of course , there is huge opportunities for ECE students in Government sectors.
The general criteria for government sectors -

1. 60% marks in BE/B.tech.
2. age limit = 21 to 30 years for general .
3. Good communication skills .

If you can satisfy all of those ,then you can go for -

ISRO
BHEL
ECIL
DVC
NTPC
BSNL
SAIL
Rail

There is a website for you where you can see all the updates for the Government sector's exams -
www.freshersworld.com

Thank you
4th September 2011, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil03 View Post
Dear friend,

ECE department is core department of the industry.So you have good chances for govt sector.

After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO , State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO, ONGC ,NTPS etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO , HP,ACCENTUATE ,INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,PHD etc.

But you must be qualify in GATE or MAT or CAT exam and your academic marks should be above 60% for applicable above higher study.

All the Best
6th February 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Will I have a change of getting a job in government sector after ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil03 View Post
Yes ofcourse you have a very good chance of getting job.ECE is a very good branch and is in all time demand.You have a chance to get job in
1)DRDO
2)DOORDARSHAN
3)RAILWAY through competative exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?