13th January 2011, 07:16 PM
hemmand

What are the jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers?

Tell me the jobs offered by indian government for electronics n communication engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  3. Government jobs for Electronics and Communication Engineers through GATE exam?
  4. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy?
  5. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  6. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  7. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  8. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What should I do after passing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  10. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  12. Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  14. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication -- [New]
  15. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?
  17. Can I get into computer field after doing ECE?
  18. Will I get a job after studying B.E ECE or M.E?
15th January 2011, 09:32 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What are the jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers?

Hi!!!!
Jobs provided by Indian gov.
SSC
Railways
BSNL
BHEL etc.

with best wishes!!!!
21st March 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers?

what are the exams to prepare for gov job in electronics and communication
26th March 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers?

jobs in BHEL
3rd April 2011, 09:17 AM
Taurus007

hii

jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers
SSC
Railways
BSNL
BHEL
ISRO

good luck
28th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the course which i should do in order to get jobs in telecom field
17th July 2011, 02:10 AM
Arsalaan

Yes
There is a lots of availablity Government sector jobs in electronics.
1. BSNL
2. Railways
3. BHEL

You can take the competitive exams for them.
7th September 2011, 03:01 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

the ECE students are eligible almost for all the govt jobs like
ONGC
BHEL
'BEL
DRDO
SAIL
GAIL
NTPC
NPCIL
UPPCL
PTCUL

etc
7th September 2011, 11:21 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after doing Electronics and Communication Engineers, you can apply in the given below govt sector

1.BSNL.

2.NTPC.

3.EIL.

4.BHEL.

5.IES.

6.DVC.

7.UPSC.

8.ONGC.

10.IOCL.

11.ISRO.

12.DRDO.

13.BARC.

14.BEL.

15.NPCIL.

16.SAIL.

17.RAILWAYS.

etc.

all the best.....
8th September 2011, 03:58 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Yes
There is a lots of availablity Government sector jobs in electronics.
1. defense
2. postman
3. bsnl
thanks
9th January 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

when to apply for all these gov jobs ? or What is the procedure to apply for this jobs?
Guide me with clear dates and details ?
9th January 2012, 07:13 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemmand View Post
Tell me the jobs offered by indian government for electronics n communication engg.
Hi Friend,

for an ECE student there are many oppurtunities in Govt sector.
all that you need to do is check out the employment news paper regularly and apply for all the available jobs and work hard to get a good Govt job.

below i am giving the list of Govt jobs suitable for a candidate with ECE background.
  • BHEL
  • BDL
  • BEL
  • NTPC
  • ONGC
  • ISRO
  • IOCL
  • NMDC
  • SAIL
  • GAIL
  • AP TRANSCO
  • AP GENCO
  • DRDO
  • SSC
  • BANK PO'S
  • UPSC
  • APPSC
  • Other PSU's

All the best
12th February 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

im santosh kumar sah completed my btech in ece with 56%, is there any govt job that i can apply for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?