11th June 2011, 01:42 PM
kuldeep_yadav

Government jobs for Electronics and Communication Engineers through GATE exam?

SIR,
What are government jobs for electronics & communication engineers through gate exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?
  3. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  4. What are the jobs offered by Indian Government to Electronics and Communication Engineers?
  5. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  6. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  8. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  9. Can I apply for jobs in IOCL after B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  11. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?
  13. Can I get a job after doing engineering in EC branch with 65% aggregate
  14. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  15. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  16. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication? -- [New]
  17. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  18. Which Government Colleges can I get admission having secured 33 marks in GATE Exam being a candidate of Electronics & Telecommunication?
13th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communication Engineers through GATE exam?

i m sandeep kumawat. i m from electronics branch i want to know whole information about gate exam
13th August 2011, 11:43 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communication Engineers through GATE exam?

Government jobs after B.Tech in Electronic and communication Engineering:

Indian Engineering Service
Indian Administration service
Indian Public Service
Bharath Hindusthan Electric Limited
National Thermal Power corporation
Steel authority of Indian
14th August 2011, 09:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeep_yadav View Post
SIR,
What are government jobs for electronics & communication engineers through gate exam?
dear friend,

Some govt organization give the priority of GATE candidate . those candidate have GATE score are eligible to direct inter view.

The govt organization are BARC , DRDO ,NIC ,IGARC ,ISRO etc.

Also you have chance to go for M-TECH degree in good institute.

thanks
14th August 2011, 01:51 PM
deba93

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communication Engineers through GATE exam?

Hello dear friend,
first of all I would like to say that after B.Tech in ECE & qualifying the GATE, one may opt for higher studies i.e. M.Tech.But in case you want to pursue a job,I may help you with some of the reputed jobs you may try out.Here they are:-
1)I.P.S.
2)I.A.S.
3)I.E.S.
4)I.P.S.
5)STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA
6)B.H.E.L.
7)N.T.P.C.
8)B.A.R.C.
9)D.R.D.O.
10)N.I.C.
11)I.G.A.R.C.
12)I.S.R.O.
13)B.S.N.L.
14)N.A.S.A.
These are some of the reputed organisations where you may apply for jobs,& if you are GATE qualified,you may be directly called for an interview.
Hope this helps....
14th August 2011, 03:20 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeep_yadav View Post
SIR,
through gate exam you cannot get government jobs you can get only the collages ..............which will help you in the further studies of masters........after completing the masters you can do the job in government if you had the good percentage in the masters good communication skills ,good approach.................you will be selected in BHEL,NTPC,BSNL,ONGC
1st October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score required for government job for ECE student ?
21st October 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir am passed out in 2011 and i having three backlogs can i got a govt job please tell me sir
12th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i am 2011 passed out student.i have completed BE ECE.sir i need some information about gate exam.how can i apply.
6th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am TE(entc) student.actually sir i dnt know what kinds of job we get after BE so plz sir tel me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?