18th October 2017, 07:17 PM
arif gigani

Will I be permanent or short service after clearing NDA but non technical?

After clearing NDA but non technical man is the permanent commission or short service commission? I am biology student 10+2 with PCB and B.Sc with chemistry, main chemistry sub-subject zoology. Which is the best way for PCB students get the permanent commission in the army ?

19th October 2017, 11:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be permanent or short service after clearing NDA but non technical?

To get the permanent commission in defence service, candidates can appear and qualify in NDA or CDS examination.

Both the examination is conducted by UPSC. Since you have completed your bachelor degree you are eligible to appear in CDS examination.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is 19-24 years ( for Indian Army ).

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Candidates after qualifying in both stages will be eligible for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th October 2017, 01:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be permanent or short service after clearing NDA but non technical?

First thing I would like to let you know that students joining Indian defense services through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) or CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) by qualifying their respective entrance examinations are rewarded Permanent Commission irrespective of their stream of academics.

And so even having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you are eligible for your recruitment as permanent commission in Indian Army if you manage to qualify NDA entrance examination or CDS entrance examination once you complete your graduation degree.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination and CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
21st October 2017, 08:14 PM
arif gigani

Question Re: Will I be permanent or short service after clearing NDA but non technical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash1997 View Post
First thing I would like to let you know that students joining Indian defense services through NDA ( National Defense Academy ) or CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) by qualifying their respective entrance examinations are rewarded Permanent Commission irrespective of their stream of academics.

And so even having completed your Class 12th with PCB group you are eligible for your recruitment as permanent commission in Indian Army if you manage to qualify NDA entrance examination or CDS entrance examination once you complete your graduation degree.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination and CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maa ka pyaar View Post
To get the permanent commission in defence service, candidates can appear and qualify in NDA or CDS examination.

Both the examination is conducted by UPSC. Since you have completed your bachelor degree you are eligible to appear in CDS examination.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is 19-24 years ( for Indian Army ).

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Candidates after qualifying in both stages will be eligible for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1 Q more sir
wich is best academy IMA or OTA ?

If I have to be selected in the short service commission and after 15 years I have to work for 30 years then get the approval??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?