29th June 2017, 09:55 PM
Hemavathy s

Can an ITI with Electrical stream study Radiology course? List of courses and best colleges?

I have finished my ITI with Electrical stream and now want to study Radiology course. Please tell me can I study a Radiology course? List of courses suitable for me and best colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  2. List of Medical courses available for PCM group student? Chances to study Radiology course?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being a Electrical ITI employee? List of colleges in Dubai?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  5. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  6. Am I eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course being a Electrical ITI employee? List of colleges in UAE? -- [New]
  7. List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  10. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  11. List of Diploma courses related to Radiology and X-Ray Technician?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  13. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  16. List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?
  17. Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?
  18. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
21st October 2017, 07:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can an ITI with Electrical stream study Radiology course? List of courses and best colleges?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in radiology course after completing ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in electrical stream. After having ITI course you can apply for diploma courses in radiology. Here below are details regarding diploma courses for which you are eligible to apply for after ITI course:-

Radiology Diploma course after having ITI Course:-

>> Diploma in medical radiology.

>> Diploma in radiology therapy.

>> Diploma in radiography diagnostic.

>> Diploma in radiological technology.

So these are the diploma course sin radiology for which you can apply after having ITI course.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for above mentioned radiology diploma courses is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (ITI course) from government recognized board.

Institutes Offer Diploma Courses in Radiology:-

1) Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh

2) Ayush and Health Science University, Raipur

3) Bharath College of Paramedical Science, Kottayam

4) Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur

5) BJ Medical College, Gujarat

6) Al- Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?