22nd December 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I be selected in Air Force while in the waiting list?

Dear sir, I am sunil kumar prajapati s/o shiv narayan prajapati. I have got appointment letter in 2016 June, but was not being selected. I want you to ask that can I get success in air force?

Sunil kumar prajapati
Roll no. 1510145724
Group x
Date of test apr 30 2015

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be selected in Air Force while in the waiting list? -- [New]
  2. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  3. Will I get a joining letter in Indian Air Force?
  4. Will I get enrollment if my name is in the waiting list of Indian Air Force?
  5. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  6. Which students in the waiting list of Air Force are called for Airman Training?
  7. Can I join IAf after being in the waiting list of All India selection list group Y in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get selected in mains list after appearing in Indian Air Force Group Y in Ranchi?
  9. Can I get selected in IAF merit list after appearing in Indian Air force group Y in Ranchi Rally?
  10. When I will be called for training from IAF if my name is in the waiting list for Air Force X Group?
  11. Will I get selected in Mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get the joining letter?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT college after scoring 52 marks in IIT JEE?
  13. Can I join Air Force Pilotetry after getting selected for Air Force Y Group Air Men?
  14. Enrollment list of selected candidates of group X air force exam of current batch?
  15. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  16. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  17. Is there any opportunity for mining engineers in Technical field in Indian Army
  18. How can I join Air Force after completing class 12th?
24th December 2017, 08:26 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Will I be selected in Air Force while in the waiting list?

Air Force doesn't have any provision for waiting list. You need to be clear with your words. If you got an appointment letter from Air Force you must have been selected to the said post.

However, if your name is in the merit list of appointed candidates and still there is no communication regarding your appointment you can write an email to the commanding officer which will check the veracity of your appointment and will initiate the necessary actions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?