24th July 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after completing class 12th?

Hello Sir, I am studying in class 12 and after completing it I want to join Air Force so I will try my best to get selected in Air Force. Please tell me how can I join Air Force?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Air Force after completing class 12th?
  2. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  3. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  5. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  9. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  11. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  12. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  13. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  15. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  16. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  17. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
26th July 2016, 12:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after completing class 12th?

After completion of your intermediate from any recognized board, you are eligible to join the Indian 'Air Force'. For joining the Indian Air Force, you have to appear in the NDA exam. You can apply for the post of Pilot in Indian Air Force on the basis of your NDA exam. NDA exam is conducted twice a year. After clearing the NDA exam, you have to face the interview to get the job in Air Force.
26th July 2016, 12:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in class 12 and after completing it I want to join Air Force so I will try my best to get selected in Air Force. Please tell me how can I join Air Force?
Yes after giving your boards exam you can sit for the NDA exam to complete your dream of entering the air force.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. The exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year. Apart from the air force wing, this exam can be given to enter the army and naval wing as well.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Army wing: You need a 10+2 examination conducted by a State Board or University or any other recognized board.

Air force and naval wing: You need a 10+2 examination certificate and in addition to that you also need to have physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.

Age Criteria: 16.5-19 years.

Examination Pattern:-

For the written examination there will be two subjects: Mathematics and General Ability Test. For each paper 2.5 hours each have been allotted. For former 300 marks have been allotted and for the latter 600 marks have been allotted.

For more information click on this site: www.upsc.gov.in
26th July 2016, 03:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Air Force after completion of your Class 12th, you have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year in the month of April and September.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination to join Air Force is mentioned below :-

=> You should be a citizen of India.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

=> Your age should be minimum 16.5 years and should not exceed maximum 19.5 years.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be Physically as well as Mentally fit.
26th July 2016, 04:19 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you are interested to join INDIAN AIRFORCE then at first you should know the eligibilty criteria to join Air-force and the eligibility criteria is given as below :

1- Age :16 ½ to 19 years
2- Nationality:Indian
3- Marital Status: Unmarried
4- Gender: No vacancy for Girls.
5- Eye sight- 6/6 & no color blindness.
6- Height - Above 158 Cms

The Selection Procedure will have two rounds and the rounds are :

1.Written Test
2.SSB interview

Papers of the written tests :

A- Mathematics of 300 marks
B- General ability of 600 marks

If you clears all the above paper then you will be called for the SSB interview in the airforce camp. Please note that SSB interview is also known as one of the toughest interview in India.
And it is very for anyone to crack this interview so please plan earlier and start preparation for the same. Once you crack the SSB interview you will be given any post in Air-force.

Also you can directly apply for the Air-force jobs just by filling an application form available on the official website of Indian Air-force, The eligibility criteria is same as mentioned above.
26th July 2016, 08:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed student to join Indian Air Force you will have to join NDA.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and as the name suggests it is an academy meant for providing education and training to those who manages to qualify NDA entrance examination and are looking to be a commissioned officer in Indian Defense Sector.

NDA entrance examinations are held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written examination and SSB interview respectively.

--> The minimum requirement for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with any discipline from a recognized board. Also for joining Indian Navy and Indian Air force your academics must have Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects.

* You must have physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement.

For more details about the same examination you must log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
26th July 2016, 10:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force after 12th through National Defence Academy entrance examination. NDA/NA examination is conducted every year by UPSC two times. Candidates willing to join different wings of Defence can apply for this examination.

Those who wish to join Air Force must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The age limit for candidates of different category is 16.5-19.5 years and no upper age relaxation is provided to candidates of reserved category. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. You can view more information if you want at official website of UPSC, http://www.upsc.gov.in.
26th July 2016, 11:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Air Force for that you only have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment in Indian Air Force is candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from recognised board. Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you can appear for NDA examination in 2017. The application form for examination will be available from December 2016 or January 2017. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?