28th August 2010, 04:41 PM
Kalind

Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.

Hello,
I am born and brought up in Gujarat till 2nd Standard. Currently ,I am a XII standard student apprearing the 2nd PUC from Karnataka state.
My parents are Gujarati by birth and had their graduation in Gujarat. Am I eligible to appear GujCet and get admission in some Engineering college in Gujarat.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?
  6. Can a candidate from other state eligible to appear for GUJCET after completion of 10th Class and 12th Class?
  7. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  8. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  9. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  10. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Student from Jaipur who has done PUC from Karnataka can appear in KCET?
  12. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  13. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  14. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?
  16. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  18. Native of Karnataka who is living in Andhra Pradesh can attempt KCET 2017? -- [New]
11th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Gujcet Examination now according to your qualification.
Gujrat Common Test examination (GUJCET) is an annual common entrance exam for MBA and MCA Studies in Gujarat scince 2002. Every year it is conducted between March and August. This year, the Gujcet exam will be conducted on first week of April, 2012.
Hope for your good preparation.
22nd November 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.

I have studied in gujarat upto std 8 but now studying in karnataka. ....my father has completed his education in gujarat . An I eligible to appear for gujcet?
30th October 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I AM FROM RAJASTHAN. I COMPLETED MY 1 TO 6TH STD IN RAJASTHAN AND THEN FROM 7TH TO 12TH I COMPLETED MY STUDIES IN KARNATAKA STATE. CAN I CONTINUE MY ENGINEERING IN GUJRAT STATE ??
12th August 2020, 11:43 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility to appear for the common entrance exam conduct be the state forvarious medical and nonepically courses
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 standard from either gujarat board or the CBSE board
Candidate must posses a domicile certificate of the state
If you fulfil the above condition you are eligible for the admission
Yes, definitely you are eligible as you my be having the domicile of the state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?