31st October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?

My had studied in Hyderabad upto 4th. standard and 5th to 10 in Mumbai due to my transfer and 11 & 12 in again AP. She born in Hyderabad.

I joined in Central Govt. Bank and worked for 20 years in AP.

I want to clarify from you that my daughter who is going to appear eamcet in 2012 in Hyderabad as is studying in AP at present.

Related Questions:
  1. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  2. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  3. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  4. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  5. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  6. Whether my daughter will be considered as Local/Non-Local candidate for MH-CET? -- [New]
  7. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  8. Will my son be eligible under local quota in Hyderabad Engineering?
  9. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  10. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  11. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  13. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  14. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  15. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
  17. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  18. Which street would be called local for me Andhra Pradesh or Telangana?
16th February 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?

Will I become local if I studied till 10th in telangana and inter in costal region?
4th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?

My daughter is 8 and 4 months old she wants to take admission at class 4rth but the school administration is not ready to take admission at class 4.The school is ready to take admission at class 3 referring cbsc norms regarding age .is the school right or wrong.tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?