13th June 2018, 07:36 PM
Nemo Mercy

Will my degree in MS Obetetric and Gynecology from other country get recognized by Medical Council of India?

I have completed my MBBS in India, now I'm planning to do MS in Obstetric and Gynecology in Ukraine or China or Russia, will I get MCI recognization when I come back to India? Or is there any screening exam for any of the country degree among those 3 to get recognition under MCI? Or it is impossible for those 3 country PG to b recognised under MCI?

14th June 2018, 02:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my degree in MS Obetetric and Gynecology from other country get recognized by Medical Council of India?

Yes, you can study your MS in Obstetric & Gynecology in China but not in Russia or Ukraine because MCI will not recognize or accept the degrees from Ukraine or Russia.

The Medical Council of India (MCI) accepts the MS from few countries like United kingdom, Australia, Nepal, Canada, Japan and etc., countries.
So, it will be better if you study your MS in China or any of the above mentioned countries so that your degree will be recognised in India.

For more details visit the official website of MCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?