14th June 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in L.D. Engineering for B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in direct second year?

Hi, I am Jay. I have completed Diploma in Plastic Engineering from Mumbai. Now I want to take admission in B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in L.D. College of Engineering in direct second year. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure of admission for out of state student? From where I will get the pin as i stay in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  4. Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry
  5. Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  8. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle?
  9. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  12. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  14. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  15. Can I get direct BTech 2nd year admission in any Government college if completed 1st year from a private college?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering?
  17. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  18. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?