8th August 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BBA lateral entry after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Can I apply for BBA lateral entry after completion of diploma in civil engineering? What is the procedure followed for it and which colleges allow that? Can someone please give me the needed information with details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  2. Which college or university to choose for B.Tech lateral entry (Civil Engineering)? -- [New]
  3. Will my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering be considered for lateral entry in BBA?
  4. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  5. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  8. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  10. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  11. Top 50 colleges in India which accept lateral entry for BE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  14. Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get lateral entry in B.Arch course if I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  18. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
12th August 2017, 04:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BBA lateral entry after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

No, you can't apply for BBA Lateral entry after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board. So, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for BBA Lateral entry course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?