1st March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?

I am in last semester of diploma in electronics & communication. I want to get admission in CDAC through lateral entry in 2nd year. What is the procedure for lateral entry admission there?

Thanks. Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  3. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  4. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  6. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  8. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?
  10. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  11. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  12. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  14. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  15. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  16. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
4th March 2016, 06:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?

CDAC stands for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.

Eligibility criteria:

Graduation or post graduation in computer science or computer application is minimum academic qualification required for this course.

You can not get lateral entry into this course after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?