21st June 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Will registration in general course affect my admission in Technical course?

Hi Sir, I have passed 10th in 2015 and then joined 11 with Commerce, registration is done but now I want to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Will that registration come in the way as obstacle on my admission in the said course?

22nd June 2016, 09:13 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Will registration in general course affect my admission in Technical course?

It will not effect your present course as you have done just registration and you have not joined your course,so it will not effect your present course,but one thing is that you will loose the amount which you have paid during your registration in 11th class.

Diploma in Electrical engineering is one of the best course which is of 3 years diploma course and in this course you will be learning about electrical installations,and the study of electronics and its functions.
After completing this course of study you can even take up the higher studies like B.Tech,B.E after your diploma in electrical engineering.

There are many job prospects also available even after your diploma you can try in government sectors as well as private sectors in your core field also,some of the different jobs which you can apply are
  • NDA
  • SSC
  • RRB
  • NTPC
  • ONGC
  • Steel Plant,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?