19th June 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for getting admission into college?

What is the process followed for getting admission into college? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What are the steps which we need to follow for this? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?
  2. Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?
  3. How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?
  4. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma
  6. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing after completion of Intermediate?
  7. What is the process of admission followed in abroad college with lowest fee? -- [New]
  8. Admission process and college for Pharma.D course?
  9. What is the admission process followed for getting admission in Loyola engineering college of Chennai?
  10. Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?
  11. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  12. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  13. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?
  14. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  15. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  16. What is the admission process for Loyola College?
  17. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  18. Admission process, fee structure and date of admission for Homeopathy in Gudivada government college?
22nd June 2016, 09:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting admission into college?

The admission process followed for offering admission in different courses in different Colleges/ Universities varies a lot. The admission process that you need to follow completely depends upon the course and college/ university you opt for pursuing your higher studies.

For example, if you consider admission process of B.E/ B.Tech course you can observe that admissions in B.E/ B.Tech course in top institutions like IITs, NITs and other CFTIs are offered through JEE Main and Advanced examinations whereas in state level universities/ colleges, the admissions in B.E/ B.Tech course are offered through State level entrance examinations like EAMCET, KCET, MHTCET, WBJEE, etc.,.

Some top reputed universities like BITS, VIT, SRM conducts their own entrance examinations like BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc., for offering admission in B.E/ B.Tech course in their institutions. To get the exact details of the admission process of the course you wish to pursue your higher studies, I suggest you to mention the course details in your query, so, that you can get complete details of the admission process that you need to follow for getting admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?