25th August 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the studies I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

I ab B.Sc biotech student.I want to continue my study in this field. Pl tell me which universities & their courses are reputed in biotechnology after graduation ?What approx.cost i have to incurred to complete it.? Can you please give me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  2. What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology
  3. Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  5. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  7. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  8. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  13. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course? -- [New]
  16. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  17. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
25th August 2016, 05:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the studies I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I ab B.Sc biotech student.I want to continue my study in this field. Pl tell me which universities & their courses are reputed in biotechnology after graduation ?What approx.cost i have to incurred to complete it.? Can you please give me the information on the same?

The aspirant can study various courses given below after B.Sc Biotechnology;

M.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc in Biomedical Sciences
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
M.Sc in Microbiology
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics
MBA
25th August 2016, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the studies I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology. They are given below.

>> Master of Science in Bio Technology

>> Master of Science in Zoology

>> M.Tech in Biotechnology

>> Ph.D in Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Applied Biotechnology

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology

Although there are many courses available, I suggest you to go with M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?