18th March 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any chance for me to join MBA having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Am complete my diploma in automobile engineering,if there is any chance to join MBA,or any other way.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  2. Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  5. Any chance to do MBA after diploma in ETC engineering?
  6. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  7. How to join distance education MBA after completing 3 years diploma in Automobile
  8. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  11. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  14. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  16. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  17. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
11th July 2012, 05:38 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to join MBA having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Respected sir/mam,
i have enclose the eligibility for mba aspirsants as given below:

1)Aspirants who have graduated from any background can apply for the MBA program. There is no age limit for this course.

2)Graduates who have finished their studies with more than 55 percent marks can apply for the MBA course. Students will have to write an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course.

donot lose hope ,you can also take direct admission in private recognized institutes

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?