12th June 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I make the best use of the additional year(Gap Year)?

I m a 2nd yr engg. student of pune university.. I hav recently appeared for the 4th sem. examinations.. Due to previous backlogs i m doubtful about getting into the 3rd yr.. if in case i get a year down pls suggest me how can i make the best use of the additional year.. also if i get into the nxt year with 3 backlogs, shud i consider the option of a year gap.. i m very much tensed & in serious need of help.. pls.. Thank you..

19th October 2011, 02:39 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: How can I make the best use of the additional year(Gap Year)?

as you have lot of back log and a years ahead where the marks percentage counts...better to have a year gap and then ease your load.. ther is always a coridoor bettn age limits and you will not cross it even if you had a year gap.

The last thing that you want is more backlog and poor % at the end of the degree.

work hard and take small steps at time..
21st June 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Btech in the year 2007 - 2011.I still have 4 backlogs.Please suggest me if my degree will be eligible for any good jobs or for my future???
14th December 2012, 10:05 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Don't worry dear. If you've worked good then you'll definitely get good marks. But if you get backlogs again and have to drop a year then first you have to prepare for the subjects you have to clear out and after that you may join any other additional course which will be helpful to you in future in your degree.
25th August 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my 1st, 2nd 3rd year B.Tech from JNTUK. Now due to some domestic problem I may not able to continue the 4th year at present. Can I continue after a gap of one year. Kindly advice.
9th March 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing job in Bangalore and also I am doing btech 3-2. I want to continue my job I have to discontinue my btech help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?