17th April 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Sunday Colleges to join M.Sc course?

in msc only sunday collaes are there

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. In which colleges can I get in Vijaywada?
  3. Colleges offering MSc Perfusion? How much is the salary of it?
  4. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  5. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  6. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  7. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  8. Where can I do MSc? List of the colleges?
  9. How to join for MSc after completing graduation in BSc Hons?
  10. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a BSc computer science with B.Ed graduation attend TET exam?
  12. UPSC examinations dates?
  13. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  14. How should I join MSc in one of the best colleges in India? I have completed my graduation in BSc Hons
  15. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  16. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  17. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  18. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
30th April 2016, 08:49 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any Sunday Colleges to join M.Sc course?

No, There is no such college which will be opened only on Sunday, But if you do not time to go for the regular class then you can choose distance mode to get master degree certificate. You can take admission in any university which will have facility of distance education. You can prepare for the exam by seating at homes and there will no need to attend class on daily basis.

Some of the famous institutes for the Distance Education are listed as below :

1- IGNOU- At India Level
2- SRM University, Chenai
3- Sathyabam University, Chennai
4- Annamalai University, Chennai
5- LPU, Punjab
6- Sharda University, Delhi
7- Amity University- Noida
8- Mysoor University- Mysoor
9- Bharati Veedyapeeth- Pune
10-D.Y Patil Deemed University- Pune.

The eligibility criteria is very common to all and you should have at-least 45% marks in Graduation. You can visit the official website of these educational institution to get more details about admission process and selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?